The FilmCup Market Conference & co-production committees provide the opportunity to increase financial, creative and commercial relations in general and on the relationship with Italy and Brazil.
One could participate on:
- Debates and lectures for professionals, institutions and TV channels,.
- Study Cases of co-productions already done between Brazil, Italy, USA (NY) and France.
- 11 selected projects from each country will take part of pitchings and one-to-one meetings
- Workshop on Sales Agents for Cinema films.
- Screenings – we highlight top films with an emphasis on European and Brazilian indie genre.
- Inform and discuss about contemporary forms of international cooperation between the countries involved.
- Encourage film and TV co-productions between Brazil and Italy.
- Increase the promotion of film distribution in both countries.
- Increase of the networking of professionals for future cooperations.
- Do a special workshop on world sales for cinema films.
- To support a sustainable development of economic relations of the audiovisual market.